My Hair Smoothening Experience


Initially, I was scared because of many articles on how hair Straightening  affects hair and causes hair fall. But then one of my friends who did smoothening gave good comments. So I took the risk.

I received a lot of instructions from the professional on how to maintain. I was asked not to wash the hair for next 3 days. Also I must not tie the hair and keep it without bending even during sleep for the next 3 days.

When I looked into the mirror, I had a great shock. My hair looked like it has disguised itself for Halloween(:P). But my friend assured me that it will become pretty as soon as take my first hair wash.

The next 3 days was very difficult for me. I followed the instructions very strictly till I washed my hair. Then like my friend said, it was pretty!!! 

I had to go for hair spa every month.But later I found that applying oil before hair wash gave me the same results as spa. I initially used WELLA shampoo. But since it did not suit my hair, I switched to l'oreal.  I do my straightening every 5-6 months (on new hair that grows). I take hair wash once in 3 days. I really feel hair smoothing is not very hair-damaging in contrast to the general opinion.

I went to the same parlor where my friend did it. Since my hair was very curly and dry, I had to do rebonding. After 3-4 hours of heavy work(by the professionals) and me sitting idle, my hair was straight!!!

3 comments:

  1. nice blog
    great information.
    Skin Care TreatmentsWe believe it’s never too late or too early to begin taking care of your skin. Our cosmetological solutions have been developed keeping in mind the general needs of your skin as well as the various problems that could possibly affect it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best grown-up Acne treatment through Dermatologist peel, think about the treatment its post and side effects. Click hear vlccwellness.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VLCC range of International Hair Smoothing provides a complete hair care solution to all hair types for hair fall prevention.

    ReplyDelete