Dear Future me...


Here is a letter that I wrote to the future myself (Though there might be some confusion with the pronouns :P)

Dear Future Jane,

If you are well settled in life, married, not been to Antarctica even once, not painted your house in a shade of grey, well then.............................................................................................................................................
YOUR LIFE SUCKS...

Now, Here is a list of all the things that you must do...
First, get a divorce. You are not happy being married.
Second, Get a plane ticket to Antarctica.
Third, paint house Grey.
Fourth, Dance Dance Dance...
Fifth, Go meet random people and make friends with them...
Last but not the least, Don't give me the " Dear Younger me, You don't understand " look. Because remember, you never wanted to understand. You always wanted to be happy... Now get out there and make your future LEGENDARY...

Yours sincerely,
Younger Jane...

No comments:

Post a Comment